Effective Date: 16/03/2018
Pediatric Trauma Care collects non-sensitive personal data about you, such as:
• Telephone Number,
• E-mail address,
• Bank account data and other information, only when voluntarily provided by a Site visitor upon completion of the Site’s Membership Form.
Any and all such personal data collected by us is processed in order to:
• Administer our members’ database,
• Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests and complete your transactions/donations,
• Analyze data for statistical purposes,
• With your consent, send you administrative information, such as changes to our Policies, as well as marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
We may, however, share the personal data we collect about you in limited circumstances, including:
• when you grant us your consent to share this information;
• when we are required by law, regulation or legal process to disclose such information; or
• when such disclosure is required in connection with an investigation conducted by judicial authorities in relation to suspected and/or actual illegal activity.
Non-Personal Usage Information
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information about your use of our Site automatically (“Usage Information”). For example, we collect your IP address and browser information every time you visit our Site. This information is used to analyze and improve our Site and provide our users with a fulfilling experience. We may share Usage Information or aggregate information (information that does not directly identify an individual) with third parties for lawful purposes.
This Site may use “cookies” to store and sometimes track information about your on-line visits. Cookies are pieces of information that are sent to browsers from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can tell us how and when pages in an Internet site are visited and by how many people. This technology does not collect personally identifiable information; the information collected is in an aggregate, non-identifiable form. You will remain anonymous throughout your visit. Cookies are commonly used on Internet sites and do not harm your computer. With the information we can learn through this technology, we hope to improve this Site.
We use Google Analytics on the Site to collect Usage Information and to analyze how users use the Site. For this purpose, a cookie is installed on your computer. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Besides changing your browser settings, you can opt-out from Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Links to Other Sites
This Site is not intended for children under the age of 15. We will not knowingly collect information from Site visitors in this age group. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 15, please contact us with the information below, in order to delete all relevant personal information. Parents and guardians are urged to monitor and supervise their children’s online activity.
How We Protect Your Information
We use reasonable security procedures to protect your information. However, no data over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information and you understand that any information that you transfer or transmit to us is done at your own risk.
At any time, you may exercise your right to access your data. Additionally, provided that the respective requirements are met, you may exercise the following rights:
• Right to rectification,
• Right to erasure,
• Right to restriction of processing,
• Right to object to the processing,
• Right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority,
• Right to data portability.
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices or if you want to exercise your rights, please contact us via email@example.com or +30 210 6741 933.